In this special episode recorded live at Wild West Vet 2019, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Courtney Waxman, CVT, VTS (ECC), to discuss her session “Minutes Count: TBI.” Courtney talks about what the priority is for assessing head trauma in cases that present with multiple traumatic injuries. She shares tips for stabilizing a patient that needs to be referred, including what you shouldn’t be doing. And, she gives her top 5 do’s and don’ts for when TBI is presented.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content