In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, is joined by Sarah Steen, DVM, and Lisa Pohlman, DVM, MS, DACVP, to discuss their recent Clinician’s Brief article, “Progressive Facial Lesion in a Community Cat.” Dr. Steen shares the clinical challenges she faced as a shelter veterinarian in addressing this cat’s destructive facial lesion. Dr. Pohlman, as the pathologist, dives deep into the diagnostic approach for such lesions—postmortem or antemortem. The doctors then unite for a comprehensive review of this “crypt”-ic disease.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content