In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Denise Tumblin, CPA, to discuss how practices can not only afford to give their staff raises, but can even profit from it. Denise brings us all up to speed on how stress over wages contributes to employee turnover and team members leaving the profession. She shares how raises can be a tool to retain team members, improve personal well-being, and enhance patient care. And, this can all be done in a way that improves the bottom line for the entire clinic. Sound too good to be true? It isn’t!
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content