In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, talks to Timothy M. Fan, DVM, PhD, DACVIM, about his recent Clinician’s Brief article, “Canine Hemangiosarcoma.” Dr. Fan shares thorough background knowledge on the nature of hemangiosarcoma in dogs, as well as in cats and humans. He reviews how this tumor commonly presents and potential future approaches to early detection. Dr. Fan also covers current therapeutic approaches, including complementary therapies and what’s being explored in clinical trials.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content