In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Bryden Stanley, BVMS, MVetSc, MACVSc, DACVS, to discuss the ups and downs of wound healing. Dr. Stanley talks about how the 3 phases of wound healing impact assessment and treatment, and how the 4 tenets of wound healing apply to our veterinary patients. She also reviews several beneficial adjunctive therapies, as well as the multiple factors that can negatively impact healing. But the main takeaway from Dr. Stanley is how to set major wound cases up for success.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content