In this special episode recorded at Chicago Vet 2019, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, meets with Elaine Blythe, PharmD, about her session, Working with Community Pharmacists, at Chicago Vet. Dr. Blythe talks about why it is important for veterinarians to work with community pharmacists and why it is helpful. How can information be transferred so that there are no mistakes? What are some common errors, and what impact do they have? Also, what trends is Dr. Blythe seeing in how veterinarians prescribe medications? Find out the answers to these questions and more.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content