Welcome to the Veterinary Breakroom! In the breakroom, Alyssa Watson, DVM, and Katie Berlin, DVM, will be discussing the important, relevant topics affecting veterinarians today. This week Dr Alyssa and Dr Katie examine the recent pentobarbital shortage and how it affected them in clinical practice. They also share their preferred euthanasia protocols for both in-clinic and at-home settingsg. Grab your favorite beverage and join us in the breakroom for this engaging chat between colleagues.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Alyssa Watson, DVM - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing