- Halliwell RE. Revised nomenclature for veterinary allergy. Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2006;15(114):207-208.
- Apoquel (oclacitinib tablet for dogs). Freedom of Information Summary: Original new animal drug application. NADA 141-345. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/AnimalVeterinary/Products/ApprovedAnimalDru....; published May 2013; accessed August 2015.
- Gonzales AJ, Bowman JW, Gici GJ, Zhang M, Mann DW, Mitton-Fry M. Oclacitinib (Apoquel) is a novel Janus kinase inhibitor with activity against cytokines involved in allergy. J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2014;37(4):317-324.
- Collard WT, Hummel BD, Fielder AF, et al. The pharmacokinetics of oclacitinib maleate, a Janus kinase inhibitor, in the dog. J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2014;37(3):279-285.
- Cosgrove SB, Wren JA, Cleaver DM, et al. Efficacy and safety of oclacitinib for the control of pruritus and associated skin lesions in dogs with canine allergic dermatitis. Vet Dermatol. 2013;24(5):479-e114.
- Apoquel (product label). Florham Park, NJ; Zoetis. https://www.zoetisus.com/_locale-assets/mcm-portal-assets/msds_pi/pi/apoquel.pdf accessed January 2015.
Material from Clinician’s Brief may not be reproduced, distributed, or used in whole or in part without prior permission of Educational Concepts, LLC. For questions or inquiries please contact us.