In this special episode recorded live at Wild West Vet 2019, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Narda Robinson, DO, DVM, MS, FAAMA, to discuss how to incorporate integrative medicine into your practice—or make it your practice. As both a doctor of osteopathic medicine and a veterinarian, Dr. Robinson shares her background and explains her scientific, evidence-based approach to applying complementary and alternative therapies for veterinary patients. She reviews multiple therapy modalities, such as neuromodulation from acupuncture, and shares her belief that sometimes these “alternative” treatments should actually be primary. And, don’t miss her story about the constipated tortoise.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content