In this special episode recorded live at Wild West Vet 2019, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Kursten Pierce, DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology), to discuss her lectures on cardiology. Dr. Pierce dives into the essentials for a thorough cardiology examination and what the most important points are to focus on when taking a patient’s history. She also addresses when to turn to an ECG and how to confidently diagnose and treat arrhythmias. Also, find out which one diagnostic tool Dr. Pierce would save from an alien invasion.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content