In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, talks with Heather Prendergast, RVT, CVPM, SPHR, about empathy. Heather discusses how we should try to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes to understand their veterinary experience and how doing so can make us better. She also shares the key question to maintaining empathy toward our clients and their decisions: why.
Brought to you by Claro® (florfenicol, terbinafine, mometasone furoate) Otic Solution, the only one-dose treatment for canine otitis externa.
CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use in dogs with known tympanic membrane perforation. CLARO® is contraindicated in dogs with known or suspected hypersensitivity to florfenicol, terbinafine hydrochloride, or mometasone furoate.
Full Prescribing Information: https://bit.ly/33Ceugu
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content