Last modified: July 14, 2022
Clinician’s Brief® and its owner Brief Media LLC ( hereinafter “Brief Media”) respect the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Brief Media will respond expeditiously to any claims of copyright infringement on https://www.cliniciansbrief.com/ (the “Site”) if submitted to Brief Media's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Brief Media will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Brief Media or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (if possible, please provide the URL);
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Brief Media, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Brief Media may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Brief Media removes the allegedly infringing materials, Brief Media will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Brief Media removed or disabled access to the materials. Brief Media may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c) Brief Media’s designated Copyright Agent is:
Chris Turk, Esq.
One Liberty Place | 1650 Market Street, 36th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103 | USA
Email: [email protected]