In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, connects with Kathleen Ruby, PhD, to discuss the importance of well-being and self-care during the COVID-19 pandemic. Although some may be experiencing an excess of free time at home, many in the veterinary industry are busier than ever with new, unique practice challenges. Whether you’re isolated at home or practicing curbside medicine, your personal well-being is a concern, especially under the stresses of the current global pandemic. Listen as Dr. Ruby gives suggestions for ways to check in on your well-being, management tactics for uncertainty and fear, and how we can create positive habits to take with us when the world becomes semi-normal again.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content