In this final episode recorded at Chicago Vet 2019, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, meets with Denise Tumblin, CPA and owner/president of WTA Veterinary Consultants, to chat about her three sessions at Chicago Vet surrounding best practices in practice management. Denise talks about opportunities for improvement in veterinary practice management and the realistic, actionable steps to make these improvements. She also discusses the Well-Managed Practice Benchmark Study, an essential resource for those seeking to better their practice management habits.
Critical questions include: What are the 4 pillars that make a well-managed practice? What are the top 3 ways to afford an increase in team salaries? Find out the answers to these questions and more.
Resources discussed in this episode:
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content