Welcome to the Veterinary Breakroom! In the breakroom, Alyssa Watson, DVM, and Beth Molleson, DVM, discuss the important, relevant topics affecting veterinarians today. We hear it all the time: euthanasia MUST be the hardest part of the job. But is it? How does euthanasia affect us as veterinarians and support staff? Tune in as we discuss these questions and also get tips on client communication throughout the euthanasia process from our resident expert Dr. Alyssa, who provides in-home euthanasia care in Las Vegas.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Alyssa Watson, DVM - Host
- Beth Molleson, DVM - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
This podcast recording represents the opinions of Dr. Alyssa Watson and Dr. Beth Molleson. Content is presented for discussion purposes and should not be taken as medical advice. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on the podcast.