Terms and Conditions
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter. You must have reached the age of majority in the state, province, or territory in which you reside. Simply submit your responses online to be entered in the drawing. Only one entry per person allowed. Educational Concepts, LLC assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries. One survey entry per person.
2. DEADLINE: Completed survey entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m., Central time, on June 12, 2013.
3. PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive a VISA gift card, valued at $50.00 USD.
4. DRAWING: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing by Educational Concepts, LLC on Friday, June 14th. Educational Concepts, LLC’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this drawing. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Educational Concepts, LLC will notify the winners by phone or by email. If a winner does not claim the prize and sign an affidavit of eligibility within 14 days after notification, that person will forfeit the prize and an alternative winner will be selected. Acceptance of the prize offer constitutes permission to use winner’s name, biographical information, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of Educational Concepts, LLC or its affiliates and the immediate family or household members of each are not eligible to enter. Only residents of the United States are eligible to enter.
7. GENERAL: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local income and other taxes on the prize.
8. RELEASE: By participating in this survey, you agree that Educational Concepts, LLC, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents shall have no liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including death) resulting from acceptance, possession, participation in, or use of, the prize.