In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, connects with William Oldenhoff, DVM, DACVD, to discuss one of the most common dermatologic conditions in veterinary practice: Staphylococcus spp infections. Dr. Oldenhoff breaks down the bacteria that are typically involved in these infections, the associated clinical signs, and a few of the underlying causes. He also discusses the best approaches to treating staphylococcal infections and the continuing rise of drug resistance.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content