In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, connects with Peter Weinstein, DVM, MBA, to discuss clinic operations during the current COVID-19 pandemic. Dr. Weinstein addresses the guidelines (or lack thereof) for what services clinics should or should not offer, and where to find up-to-date information for your state. He also talks about how to determine if a case is emergent, as well as the clinic’s role in educating clients about nonemergent cases. He also suggests some best practices for curb-side pickup.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content