In this special episode recorded live at Wild West Vet 2019, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Rebecca Windsor, DVM, DACVIM (Neurology), to discuss practical approaches to neurological cases. Dr. Windsor reviews the unique aspects of handling geriatric patients, including treatment trials and managing expectations. She also explains why a visit to the neurologist means so much more than just advanced diagnostics. Finally, Dr. Windsor shares her tips on how to handle one of the biggest challenges facing veterinary medicine: neurologic examination of the domestic cat.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content