In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, connects with Karen Tobias, DVM, MS, DACVS, to dive into her recent Clinician’s Brief article, “Improving Owner Compliance with Pet Medication Regimens.” Client compliance can be a 50/50 proposition, and Dr. Tobias explains why pet owners can have trouble giving medications. She then lays out the ways veterinary teams can help clients succeed down to the very last drop, pill, or mL. Dr. Tobias also shares yet another reason to practice evidence-based medicine.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content