In this special episode recorded live at the 2019 Wild West Vet Show, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Wailani Sung, MS, PhD, DVM, DACVB, to discuss managing fear-related aggression and stress in dogs and cats during veterinary visits. Dr. Sung talks about the physical and mental impact severe stress can have on our patients and why the “let’s just get it done” mentality needs to change. She also shares some good tips that every practice can implement to start making low-stress veterinary visits a reality. Bring your squeeze-cheese for this one!
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content