In this special episode recorded live at Wild West Vet 2019, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Lauren Eichstadt Forsythe, PharmD, DICVP, FSVHP, to discuss in-house compounding. Dr. Forsythe covers both the regulatory and practical aspects of compounding medications in veterinary practices. She addresses topics including which state boards might oversee the process, how to get started with in-house compounding, and the common medication modifications we make every day that are actually compounding. Dr. Forsythe also explains how in-house compounding can become a team effort in any practice.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content