In this special episode recorded live at Wild West Vet 2019, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Gary Goldstein, DVM, FAVD, DAVDC, to discuss how to provide good veterinary dental care in general practice. Dr. Goldstein outlines the types of urgent dental cases that each hospital should be ready for, and he details the tell-tale signs of oral pain. He also covers the essentials of veterinary dental practice, including dental radiography tips, maximizing the veterinary technician’s skills, and how to improve client compliance. To close, Dr. Goldstein shares his recommendations for chew toys and what to avoid.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content