In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Andrew Rosenberg, DVM, DACVD, to discuss the formidable topic of food allergies in dogs and cats. Dr. Rosenberg explains the difference between food allergies—cutaneous adverse food reactions—and food intolerances, then offers guidance on how to tell the difference. He also contrasts food allergies with environmental allergies, offering some tips on how to get buy-in on diet trials. Finally, Dr. Rosenberg provides helpful tips for discussing hot-button pet food trends with clients.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content