In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, chats with Kelly St. Denis, MSc, DVM, DABVP (Feline), about the formidable and frustrating feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD). A boarded feline specialist, Dr. St. Denis shares her wisdom in evaluating and managing cats—and clients. She reviews the individual diagnoses that comprise FLUTD, with a focus on feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC) as the most common cause, and discusses current best practices in therapy, including environmental enrichment and the role of therapeutic diets.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content