In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, connects with Elizabeth Colleran, DVM, MS, DABVP, to discuss the growing prevalence of feline osteoarthritis (OA), including treating and managing OA-associated pain. Cats are never themselves when in the clinic, which can complicate obtaining an accurate pain assessment. Dr. Colleran also shares expert tips and tools for conducting pain assessments, obtaining a thorough patient history, and getting pet owners to maintain good follow-up and compliance.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content