In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, connects with DJ Haeussler, DVM, MS, DACVO, to discuss his recent Clinician’s Brief article, “Diseases of the Iris & Anterior Chamber.” Dr. Haeussler shares some fundamental ways to improve eye care at the general practice level, including what you need to be a better ocular photographer. He explains the advantages of going slow and encourages all of us to look at more eyes—the more you look, the more you’ll see.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content