In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, is joined by Adesola Odunayo, DVM, MS, DACVECC, to talk about her recent Clinician’s Brief article, “Cystocentesis.” Dr. Odunayo shares her knowledge covering all aspects of this procedure—from why to when to how. She talks about potential complications and overall safety. Dr. Odunayo also discusses specific scenarios, including decompressive cystocentesis in cases of urethral obstruction.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content