In this special episode recorded live at New York Vet 2019, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Lance Roasa, DVM, MS, JD, to discuss the many facets of purchasing and owning a veterinary practice. Dr. Roasa shares his own experience as an example of what not to do and explains what potential buyers should be doing instead. He delves into which skills make for the most successful practice owners and why that’s important for workplace culture. Dr. Roasa also covers the tricky topic of noncompete clauses.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content