In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Simon Platt, BVM&S, DACVIM (Neurology), DECVN, FRCVS RCVS, to discuss everything you need to know about vestibular disease. Dr. Platt reminds us how to differentiate between central and peripheral localizations, then brings back our favorite mnemonic device to help us sort through possible causes. He also shares practical approaches for managing this condition, including how to discuss what’s going on with clients even when you don’t know exactly what’s going on. Finally, Dr. Platt leaves us with a simple take-home message: Treat what’s treatable.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content