In this episode, host Beckie Mossor, RVT, sits down with Heather Hopkinson, RVT, VTS-EVN, to discuss bringing rehabilitation services into general practice. Heather challenges us to reconsider which patients could benefit from rehab and physical therapy services, extending beyond just orthopedic post-op dogs. She also talks about how no fancy equipment is needed, but creativity can help. Finally, Heather explains how a practice can get started by simply offering some basic services in a 15 minute appointment slot.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Beckie Mossor, RVT - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
- Michelle Munkres - Senior Director of Content